Cruise ship visits
- Largest cruise ship visit: Vision of the Sea
- Other cruise ship visits: up to 60 annually
Quarantine, Customs, Immigration
- Officials come on board at anchorage/pier At anchorage officials board on first ship’s tender
- After arrival at anchorage/pier, required time to clear the vessel before passengers may proceed ashore: 5 minutes
- Use of ship’s thrusters is allowed at arrival/departure.
- Painting of ship’s hull is allowed from pier/paint raft
- Window washing is allowed without environmentally friendly soap.
- No limitation on discharging gray (sink) water
- It is allowed to launch life boats for drills.
- Other special information or restrictions: no
See pricelist www.port.is